Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering type:
|ACU-100||Wheel, tiller and 0.5 ltr Hydraulic|
|NEW: ACU-150||Type-1 Hydraulic Drive Unit|
|ACU-200||Type 1 Raymarine hydraulic, linear and rotary mechanical drives|
|ACU-300||For solenoid controlled steering systems and Raymarine constant running hydraulic pumps|
|ACU-400||Type 2 and 3 Raymarine hydraulic, linear, and rotary mechanical drives|
EV Sensor Core Benefits
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
p70 / p70R and the new p70s / p70Rs autopilot control heads
Complete your Evolution autopilot system with an autopilot control. The new p70s and p70Rs control heads feature vibrant colour displays and are powered by Raymarine’s intuitive LightHouse user interface.
LightHouse organises all options into simple menu structures and with Evolution’s quick setup process you will be up and running in minutes.
Designed for sailing yachts, the p70s offers simple 1 and 10 degree direct course change push buttons.
The p70Rs features a rotary dial control for power boaters. Use the rotary dial for menu and course changes or activate power steer mode and steer manually right from the p70Rs.
Autopilot control from Raymarine MFDs
Control your Evolution Autopilot directly from your Raymarine aSeries, cSeries, eSeries or gS Series multifunction display. Note that your multifunction display must be running Raymarine’s LightHouse II software and that some autopilot functionality may not be available if your system does not include a dedicated autopilot control head.